Code of Conduct
We are dedicated to providing an inclusive and harassment free experience for everyone regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disabilities, neurodiversity, ethnicity, nationality, race, age, religion, physical appearance, body size, or any other protected category. We do not tolerate harassment in any form and take violations of our policies seriously and will respond appropriately. We need every attendee to be fully on board and in compliance with the following in order to provide a safe, fun, and inclusive pirate themed environment.
When attending this event, all event attendees agree to:
- Adhere to the Consent Policy. This event is a safe place for everyone.
- Be excellent to each other. Participate while acknowledging that everyone deserves to be here and has the right to enjoy our experience without fear of harassment, discrimination, or condescension.
- Speak out against unwelcome or unlawful behavior. Harassment is not tolerated and every individual on site is allowed to speak out and use their voice when they or others are disrespected. If someone engages in harassing behavior, the autocrats or constabulary may take any action they deem appropriate, including warning or expelling the offender from the event with no refund.
- Adhere to US and Oregon laws at all times. No underage drinking/smoking is permitted. Smoking is only allowed in designated areas. Cannabis is not allowed to smoke in public areas.
- All sexual activities must be confined to personal encampments and must be hidden from public view. All sexual activities including viewing require consent from all who may come in contact with the act.
- Minors must be monitored by the responsible agent who brought them to the event. Kid’s cove and Lost Cove are not babysitting centers. The responsible agent is responsible for the care and safety of the minor at all time. If a minor is lost or needs to be taken back to their camp and you are unaware of where that camp may be, contact a member of staff and they will take them back to their camp.
- Respect the space of others. Be a good neighbor and avoid walking through the camps of others without permission. Do not pour grease into neighboring camp areas (we have specific areas this needs to be dumped) and when setting up camp showers, be conscientious of the surrounding drain field.
- All campers must be off site before 12:00 pm (Noon) and Merchants must be off before 3:00 pm on Monday. Campsites must be clean and in the condition they were found it in. Failing to comply to leave site on time or leave a mess for staff to clean up will result in penalties that could include loss of land grants, the expectation to leave events a day early in the future, and even an event ban if the behavior is habitual.